Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
Awesome story. Only thing I might say is that for #6 isn't that big a deal. Obviously anyone would have done it and there was no risk for him, and also 300 yards off shore isn't a big deal at all on a lake, unless there were a lot of small children. Granted still a good story, just not incredible. Also, on #7 I believe he never actually gave them money because they got it paid through scholarships, but no doubt would have. Still a heck of an offer.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago