When you hear the name Southern Poverty Law Center, it immediately evokes images of Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks, Freedom Rides... all iconic symbols of the civil rights movement. And rightly so, for these are the events that inspired it’s founding. Founded in 1971, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) made a name for itself by defending the poor and disenfranchised against organized forces of hate and bigotry in a society torn by racial tension. Unfortunately, as the years have passed, SPLC has allowed its work to become less about defending the constitutional rights of all Americans and more about...
Read Saul Alynsky's Rules for Radicals. It is a common tactic for Left wing Social engineers to juxtapose real villains in history with those you wish to ridicule for not towing the party line you want to cultivate in the public eye. Did you get that bit of intel from the SPLC? If so it's not credible.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago