The Department of Homeland Security has released their 2011 "Analysts Desktop Binder," detailing how the department has been monitoring activity on the internet and social networks. The binder includes an extensive list of key words and search terms carefully watched by analysts in multiple agencies including the Directorate for National Protection and Programs, Directorate for Science and Technology, Office of Health Affairs, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and others. Many monitored search terms are basic and used on a regular basis by every day American citizens and journalists. DHS is capable of identifying...
In response to:
Is it just me or does anyone else that Janet and that most of the other women in the Obama administration would be rejected by even Bill Clinton?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago