Fox News host Bill O'Reilly touched off a heated debate last week by offering an impassioned monologue that was sharply critical of black culture. He was predictably denounced as "super racist" by the MSNBC set, who apparently believe that conversations on race must begin and end with the sins of white America. Though it's fair to ask whether O'Reilly is an effective or appropriate vessel for this sort of tough message to the black community, suggesting that his remarks were motivated by racial animus is an odious smear. The Left's knee-jerk "racism!" template suffered a complicating setback over...
The liberal black racists are not about the truth. They are about two things: Blame whitey and sticking together no matter what the lie that they must defend..
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago