So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
Liberals have no idea how prosperity was created in this country. Much of the poor in this country live better than most of the people on earth. Much of the media portrays Republican warnings about where the economy is headed with Obama's policies as a campaign strategy. Many of us think it is reality. With Obamacare, the debt, raising taxes, and the general hostility towards business it does not look good for the US economy. Obama supporters may be celebrating now but within a year they will begin to wander what is happening. Many of the Obama supporters who are at the lower rungs of the economic ladder will be hurt the most. Hang on for the ride. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago