So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
Liberals have no idea how prosperity was created in this country. Much of the poor in this country live better than most of the people on earth. Much of the media portrays Republican warnings about where the economy is headed with Obama's policies as a campaign strategy. Many of us think it is reality. With Obamacare, the debt, raising taxes, and the general hostility towards business it does not look good for the US economy. Obama supporters may be celebrating now but within a year they will begin to wander what is happening. Many of the Obama supporters who are at the lower rungs of the economic ladder will be hurt the most. Hang on for the ride. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago