Check out this guy Hertzler's FB pages: he is one messed up puppy, doesn't know if BHO is a cold-blooded murderer or not, still loves him...very loquacious, very logic-challenged. Most of his friends are smarter than he is...lol!
Just look at this kid's Facebook pages: he is a 20-something airhead...just right for the democrat party....

What if Iran Had Had Nukes?

Never Again Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 5:32 PM
All Obama is doing with his high-minded sounding talk is just protecting the Jihadists, he knows Israel can glass over Gaza, the Golan Heights, and Syria if necessary.

A Third Party

Never Again Wrote: Nov 09, 2012 1:03 PM
Just perfect: a third party to gum up the works, and one made up of Romney and McCain clones to boot! What a bad idea! What is needed is to get the wimps and RINOS out of the party and go to core principles.

Groundhog Day in America

Never Again Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:25 PM
Time for all conservatives to QUIT the Republican Party, as I have, become Independents, Tea Party-oriented,, until a new truly conservative party is formed that will vigorously stand up to the liars party and the toadie media. The Republican leadership is inept and the message is broken. Two "moderate" losers back-to-back is enough!

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

Never Again Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 1:45 PM
I have no idea why my post is show multiple times, my apologies, and does anyone know how to delete the extras?

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

Never Again Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 1:45 PM

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

Never Again Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 1:37 PM
I quit the Republican Party Wednesday morning. After two "moderate" losers back-to-back, this party is dead. The leadership is inept, and their message is flaccid. I leave this broken party to become an independent, Tea Party-oriented citizen until a new, truly conservative party is formed, with the energy and smarts to engage the media and the liars of the democrat party. I urge all conservatives to do the same.

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat