It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
Here is the thing I continue to find funny, I’ve had a tax increase every year since our he has been in office. I have Pay statements to prove it. This tax deal is supposed to affect those making over 450k (married). Mine and my wife’s income barely breaks the 100k mark yet this deal has already hit our pay in the sum of over 2k a year. I’ve had people get on here and tell me I’m wrong when I have the papers in my hands, and see less going into my account. I’m very confused here. How can people still believe this talk about 200k, 250k and now 400k and 450k?
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago