During a speech in Arizona yesterday, presumptive Republic nominee Mitt Romney didn’t hold back his anger and disappointment when discussing the president’s eco-friendly energy policies – that is, his refusal to take fuller advantage of our “below ground” resources such as coal, oil and natural gas. Indeed, the presidential candidate eviscerated the Obama administration’s so-called “all of the above” approach to addressing the nation’s energy needs. “We all like wind and solar,” he said. “But we also like those [resources] below the ground.” Unfortunately, as it turns out, the EPA and other environmentalists have worked hard – and successfully, I might...
People, Mitt Romney is the nominee. That is not going to change, no matter how you whine, wring your hands, etc. You have a choice - President Obama or President Romney - or you can choose not to vote at all. All the hand wringing will not change it, so if you really want Obama out of power then vote for Romney, if you prefer to keep Obama, then vote for him. Or just stay home and take a long 8 year nap if you just do not want either and refuse to engage in the process. You say you are conservatives but you act like populists. I think Rosanne Barr is running on the Green Party ticket and then their is the Libertarian guy and probably several others that you might like to waste your vote on but that's fine since it is YOUR vote. Romney 2012
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014