In response to:
I see that you seem to think that no one who isn't "Tea Party" is a RINO or not conservative like Romney who you had no use for- so you and many others brought us Obama. You have a right to your opinion but leading the charge against the Repub Estabishment is not going to win and keep the dems in charge just like 2012. How is that working for you. I was a Tea Party organizer in 2010 and after the successful election, I was no longer welcome as the other organizer, a Catholic. I am a Mormon. Sorry Michelle, they wouldn't like you either. My group assisted in keeping McCaskill in office with that idiot they supported. I believe the Tea Party can be effective but they need to understand that unless we WIN we will get 2012 over and over.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014