We need to understand that in Obama's world, it is all about the collective, not the individuals. That is why statists it's "one size fits all." There is no tailored healthcare plans for individual needs, we are now a part of the collective. Men pay for mammograms, women pay for prostate exams, we all pay for sex changes. In Obama's Amerika, we are pawns advancing the radical agenda; cogs in the wheel. Each person no longer has any inherent significance.
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones; Update: White House responds Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago