We need to understand that in Obama's world, it is all about the collective, not the individuals. That is why statists it's "one size fits all." There is no tailored healthcare plans for individual needs, we are now a part of the collective. Men pay for mammograms, women pay for prostate exams, we all pay for sex changes. In Obama's Amerika, we are pawns advancing the radical agenda; cogs in the wheel. Each person no longer has any inherent significance.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago