Intellectuals and Race

Jane449 Wrote: Mar 13, 2013 4:10 PM
Me too! Like Pat, I too am white. So? I see who you & Dr Carson are, I would follow you anywhere. I have been following Dr Sowell, and Walter E. Williams for over 10 years now. It's not about skin color at all.

Prophets and Losses

Jane449 Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 5:01 PM
It's the Democracy part that does not work. When the people asked Ben Franklin, "what do we have sir". He replied "A Republic, if you can keep it." Because the democrat always wants to take over. A majority claims all the power, as Obama has claimed. He wants to destroy the Republic and completely ignores the minority. We are not a democracy, the U.S.A. is a Republic.

The Last Clinton Lie Makes a Difference

Jane449 Wrote: Jan 28, 2013 5:09 PM
Somewhere Hillary discovered that the best defense is a good offense plus a straw man to kick around.

Why Do We Need Unions?

Jane449 Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 10:21 PM
What does any of this cra-ppp below have to do with John Goodman's article? We don't need any unions that launder money to funnel to the Dim Twits. thanks John.
Michael1374 is right. However, the operative word here is think. Scrap just has no clue how dumb he is. That's the problem with not actually knowing how to reason. Taunting people about things you know nothing about. Absurd.
I wouldn't ask Germaine for the time of day, I'm sure she can't even read the clock. Hey dummy, we still have a constitution, like it or not. Try reading it. It was written by men who wanted you to be able to speak freely. It is so boring to have to listen to your daily info line. Who cares. What an idiot.
What does hijacking national elections by the NAACP do for your so called real equality? Cheating is still cheating. No lobbying near the polls, no one moves to the front of the line. I sure that you are not fit to lick MLK's boots. He was a good honest man, and he certainly did not believe that our government should provide jobs, or housing. I think that the gimme bunch are lazy and incompetent and are big crybabies, just like the president you so adore. You are hurting blacks with this whining about how bad they are treated. Lots of blacks are smart, even brilliant, but you act like affordable housing is all they want. What about self-respect, what about personal responsiblity ( know you have none, but many blacks want these things.
I have had enough of the NAACP. I will vote against anything they recommend. They have NO POWER, no more. May they all rot in H-LL.

Race Cards

Jane449 Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 1:10 PM
I agree Joseph, it is to cause trouble and to take advantage of the possibilities for theft. That is why inner cities don't have access to amenities. They destroy lives and property. It's time for states to take control of this kind of tyranny.

Race Cards

Jane449 Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 1:06 PM
Thank you, Dr. Sowell. Ann quotes from Black Rednecks & White Liberals extensively in Mugged. I loved both books. I am so tired of race baiting. The worst enemy of the Hispanic people is Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles. The Democrat convention was a disgrace.