i live in Santa Cruz, California and we are in great need of a conservative politician here. Liberals have ruled way too long and the fear of being called a racist has kept conservatives down.

Blinding History

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 11:50 AM
In the 1960s there were American young men who didn't agree with the Vietnam War and didn't want to be drafted to fight a war they didn't agree with. They were overrun by communists who wanted to use whatever excuse to take over America. THis needs to come out.

Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 9:41 AM
right on

Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 9:41 AM
My husband was a part of the very early SDS in Chicago until they were taken over by jerks.

Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 9:39 AM
when the US left Vietnam so abruptly it was hideous. I thought we shouldn't have been there, but that being the case we shouldn't have left our allies without backup. Kerry was always a real jerk

Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 9:34 AM
It did create that knowledge that political powers can be wrong. Communists are political powers times a million and big government always wants young men who will go into the military and be a big physical force to keep the people in line. I don't want my sons and grandsons to be the strong arm of an overly big government that is in control of us individuals. They will try to control individual by taking his property rights and if he objects physically they will kill him according to Edward Allby (sp?)

Why Do Liberals Love Obama Anyway?

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 22, 2014 9:27 AM
That is true, I am married to and in love with a "draft dodger" of the Vietnam Era. Our position was then and still is that that particular war was just wrong. Though patriotic we didn't want to be a part of that war. It was very hard (he was beaten and abused …many were and some "disappeared" and I believe were killed) It was also very hard for a man to be a man and be a coward in that way, but what else? It was very hard for the draft dodger who like my husband was a patriot.
"hetro" not "hero" in 6th line
Minor children about age 12 to 18 are likely to expire their own bodies, to masturbate. At the same age, they are likely to have their own gender as their primary friends. Thus it is likely that every human has felt "gay" feelings. That doesn't mean they should be labeled as "gay" for the rest of their lives. Those who label middle and high school age children as "gay" are just wrong and should let nature take its course and some of them will be gay and some will end up hero as their lives open up to the opposite gender as young college and career youth when the fact that relating to the opposite gender becomes important to everyone.
I have 7 adult kids who between them have aborted or caused the abortion of up to 8 fetuses. i don't preach but I see it has hurt my adult children emotionally. When I was 8 my mom had a miscarriage at our home and I saw the dead baby in a bowl (by accident) so I know what it is. He had a name already. I feel his spirit is with the tiny "would be" fetuses that would have been my grandkids, and when I die, they will indicate somehow that it is ok that they understand.

Blacks Must Confront Reality

Jane121 Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 10:43 AM
Hispanic Drug Cartels, Hispanic Heroin Selling Violent Drug Gangs (most powerful in US Prisons) Hispanic? Mexican and Central American Indians.