but a particular human programmer can be a sociopath

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Jane121 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 8:21 AM
There will be a larger percentage of gays because there will be "conversions" of vulnerable youth.

Where Are the Angry White Folks?

Jane121 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 8:02 AM
recently an African-American killed a European-American. Since I am a European-American I'm waiting for the media message that I should break into and steal expensive items from stores. Just Kidding, I would go to jail in a minute and jail is filled with anti-European-Americans.

Where Are the Angry White Folks?

Jane121 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 8:00 AM
being called a racist is devastating to businesspeople and artists…it is easy and has life-long consequences, Democrats can call anyone a racist, I was called a racist for asking for help against a violent heroin dealing street gang near my family home where I was raising small children.

The Future Is So Screwed

Jane121 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 7:23 AM
To show how stupid they are

The Future Is So Screwed

Jane121 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 7:22 AM
I don't like that he changed his name. A name is an identity. He fakes that he is Anglo-American and he is not!!
because of this ruling, young people will be seduced into the gay lifestyle. Everyone knows that at a certain age humans start to have sexual feelings and enplane their own bodies. If they have a close relationship with another friend of their own sex (which is common at that age) they could say, masterbate one another. In the past, that didn't define a person's sexual orientation for life, but was considered an immature act, perhaps getting the individual a stage closer to someday having a cross-sexual act. Now it is celebrated (especially among the less "popular") as a definition of personhood that brings a lot of positivity to a child in that awkward age. Of course it is human nature to join those who get congratulated for "coming out". This stops the growth of the individual child to expand to the "other" gender. It is our job in this life to learn to fit in with the opposite sex because half of our ancestors were the opposite sex. To only have a primary relationship with one's own sex is immature.
I, too, would like this article to have addressed the illegal alien drug cartel in California: The Mexican Mafia
i live in Santa Cruz, California and we are in great need of a conservative politician here. Liberals have ruled way too long and the fear of being called a racist has kept conservatives down.

Blinding History

Jane121 Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 11:50 AM
In the 1960s there were American young men who didn't agree with the Vietnam War and didn't want to be drafted to fight a war they didn't agree with. They were overrun by communists who wanted to use whatever excuse to take over America. THis needs to come out.