Giuliani Versus Obama

Jane121 Wrote: Mar 01, 2015 7:04 AM
thank you again Dr. Sowell. Please comment on who you like for the upcoming Republican in the 2016 race
I am in Santa Cruz, California, I said in a small meeting that there were heroin dealers on the street near where I live (I didn't say they were in front of where some Latinos live but it was the case) A city council member had me and my husband (who said nothing) "censured" by council and later had a press conference in from of my family home where I was raising my children and agreed that he could see through what I said and what I meant was there were heroin dealers who were Latino, and that was racist and my family should be punished. We were.
it is as if Obama was raised Mulim and dreamed of his Muslim father

Fifty Shades of Sickness

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 20, 2015 8:39 AM
shallow women who have been taken in by leftist "feminists" like this movie because they missed out on being submissive to their husbands.

Ignorance in the Common Core

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 20, 2015 8:30 AM
until "Common Core" teaches Civics instead of Social Studies, it should be fought

No Gatekeepers

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 3:04 PM
please write how the new city government "rental property inspection programs" have driven up rents

Shame

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 3:00 PM
Thank you for the Amnesty and Pardon from a Swedish-American whose parents were immigrants. I kept wondering why I was responsible for everything, almost more so than European-Americans who look a little less Nordic. (we also need a pardon from being Nazis even though we weren't that either)

Glib 'Happy Talk'

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 2:48 PM
thank you Dr. Sowell, please write about how the executive order Mr. Obama used and otherwise about the not closed border especially on the South, has made us vulnerable to terrorists. I watched a TV show in Spanish (directed to Mexicans in America) that glorified Muslims and it got me thinking how Carlos Slim is an ethnic arab, and also how the early conquistadors of Mexico were sometimes Muslims and that is why early Mexican art here in California has Muslim symbols.

Obama Versus America

Jane121 Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 11:09 AM
the blue collar working class man has been so abused by both parties! Because America is a majority European-American and a majority of European-Americans are not rich, the largest group of Americans are white and not rich: what reverse racists call "poor white trash" I'm ashamed of my country in that we abuse our working men by undercutting their potential by bringing in cheap foreign labor to take their jobs. Americans always did and are able to do ALL jobs available..the slur that Americans won't do some work is offensive and a lie. Hippies picked produce!!!