Last week, there was quite the to-do when Sen. Jim Inhofe's (R-OK) released a video they'd unearthed of an EPA regional administrator breaking down his "philosophy of enforcement" by telling his staff to make examples out of environmentalist foes by "crucifying" them. The House Energy and Commerce Committee issued a letter to Mr. Al Armendariz on Friday, warning him that they would likely be requesting his presence sometime soon so that he might have a chance to explain his ghastly comments to the class -- I said I'd follow up on the presumably upcoming hearing, but it looks as...
In response to:
We must give Romney the opportunity to CLEAN HOUSE!
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago