Last week, there was quite the to-do when Sen. Jim Inhofe's (R-OK) released a video they'd unearthed of an EPA regional administrator breaking down his "philosophy of enforcement" by telling his staff to make examples out of environmentalist foes by "crucifying" them. The House Energy and Commerce Committee issued a letter to Mr. Al Armendariz on Friday, warning him that they would likely be requesting his presence sometime soon so that he might have a chance to explain his ghastly comments to the class -- I said I'd follow up on the presumably upcoming hearing, but it looks as...
In response to:
We must give Romney the opportunity to CLEAN HOUSE!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago