It fits more than one will ever know even as one was given either the tree of knowledge or the tree of life!
My son, Allan, and I set out on a perfect Colorado winter day to secure this year’s Christmas tree. We ventured deep into Pike National Forest in the Rocky Mountains as we have every December for the past 22 years, this time near Kenosha Pass. A 16’ Douglas fir now offers a stately welcome for holiday visitors to our home.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago