Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
instructions in its entirety! I have also previously mentioned to wit: there are principalities and powers totally beyond ones control regarding this who situation. God wanted this land to be a kingdom of priests and whatnot and to justly deal with the worldly problems as a whole but this isn’t what prevails today and one can guess why! Yes this was to be a set example of a house ruled by the very God of our forefathers benefiting everyone but this isn’t the case today for one has been subverted by broken covenants and purported new covenants. Even to return to Egypt for more horses and men rather than to stay up God’s Spoken Words of instructions! Now doth the house of Egypt rule again in its entirety! Cont:
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago