Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
instructions in its entirety! I have also previously mentioned to wit: there are principalities and powers totally beyond ones control regarding this who situation. God wanted this land to be a kingdom of priests and whatnot and to justly deal with the worldly problems as a whole but this isn’t what prevails today and one can guess why! Yes this was to be a set example of a house ruled by the very God of our forefathers benefiting everyone but this isn’t the case today for one has been subverted by broken covenants and purported new covenants. Even to return to Egypt for more horses and men rather than to stay up God’s Spoken Words of instructions! Now doth the house of Egypt rule again in its entirety! Cont:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 10 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago