Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
the correct answers nor ever will be! The very house itself is built upon sand rather than a solid rock and the very first tsunami is and will wash it all away swiftly and expediently! Yes you have sewn the wind and shall reap the whirlwind of bygone Egypt before this is all over and after this tumult against tumult! And why? Because one would not listen to God’s Spoken Word first and foremost! All one has to do is look for themselves and they will find these very words do speak out in given prior instructions. For instance in Ezekiel 20:18 and onward there is a verily specificity beyond just argument or reproach and enumeration doth justify itself! I might add even this whole section is a very good segment of instructions Cont:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago