Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
the correct answers nor ever will be! The very house itself is built upon sand rather than a solid rock and the very first tsunami is and will wash it all away swiftly and expediently! Yes you have sewn the wind and shall reap the whirlwind of bygone Egypt before this is all over and after this tumult against tumult! And why? Because one would not listen to God’s Spoken Word first and foremost! All one has to do is look for themselves and they will find these very words do speak out in given prior instructions. For instance in Ezekiel 20:18 and onward there is a verily specificity beyond just argument or reproach and enumeration doth justify itself! I might add even this whole section is a very good segment of instructions Cont:
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago