Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
the correct answers nor ever will be! The very house itself is built upon sand rather than a solid rock and the very first tsunami is and will wash it all away swiftly and expediently! Yes you have sewn the wind and shall reap the whirlwind of bygone Egypt before this is all over and after this tumult against tumult! And why? Because one would not listen to God’s Spoken Word first and foremost! All one has to do is look for themselves and they will find these very words do speak out in given prior instructions. For instance in Ezekiel 20:18 and onward there is a verily specificity beyond just argument or reproach and enumeration doth justify itself! I might add even this whole section is a very good segment of instructions Cont:
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago