Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
What has grown into fruition then? Today none are held accountable for their words and the rules of governance have been twisted so badly to favor one of many other criteria, person, or one benefit or another that one doesn’t even know whether they are coming or going anymore! It also has allowed what never should have grown into any formidable force to now stand before Gods very instructions for mankind in protest against these very instructions! Even the rules regarding land ownership are flawed because one doesn’t follow these guidelines! Now one seeks to take materialistic criteria in punishment, or to place the blame on drugs or whatnot or to stand upon other principles left by ones fathers but these are not *cont"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 8 hours ago