Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
What has grown into fruition then? Today none are held accountable for their words and the rules of governance have been twisted so badly to favor one of many other criteria, person, or one benefit or another that one doesn’t even know whether they are coming or going anymore! It also has allowed what never should have grown into any formidable force to now stand before Gods very instructions for mankind in protest against these very instructions! Even the rules regarding land ownership are flawed because one doesn’t follow these guidelines! Now one seeks to take materialistic criteria in punishment, or to place the blame on drugs or whatnot or to stand upon other principles left by ones fathers but these are not *cont"
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago