Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
What has grown into fruition then? Today none are held accountable for their words and the rules of governance have been twisted so badly to favor one of many other criteria, person, or one benefit or another that one doesn’t even know whether they are coming or going anymore! It also has allowed what never should have grown into any formidable force to now stand before Gods very instructions for mankind in protest against these very instructions! Even the rules regarding land ownership are flawed because one doesn’t follow these guidelines! Now one seeks to take materialistic criteria in punishment, or to place the blame on drugs or whatnot or to stand upon other principles left by ones fathers but these are not *cont"
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 4 hours ago