Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
If one is to say all these were done away with I verily tell one differently and even because of these reasons as well! When mankind had been given the Precepts, Judgments and Statutes and written by Moses first and foremost, they even specified where they came from with directional pinpoint specificity! One had been told these guidance directions were too hard to follow or to give unto one his due or many other slightly changed directions but I tell one differently even as it is written: not to follow any others ways and not to walk in the statutes of your fathers nor serve their judgments nor to defile yourselves with their idols and yet this is exactly what has transformed today! Some transfiguration huh? cont:
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago