Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
If one is to say all these were done away with I verily tell one differently and even because of these reasons as well! When mankind had been given the Precepts, Judgments and Statutes and written by Moses first and foremost, they even specified where they came from with directional pinpoint specificity! One had been told these guidance directions were too hard to follow or to give unto one his due or many other slightly changed directions but I tell one differently even as it is written: not to follow any others ways and not to walk in the statutes of your fathers nor serve their judgments nor to defile yourselves with their idols and yet this is exactly what has transformed today! Some transfiguration huh? cont:
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 4 hours ago