Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
I would add these decisions sometimes seemed harsh or a little unorthodox or threatening but the overall picture is the very fact these were all encompassing rules of guidance which considered God and His kingdom first and then the safety and preservation of mankind as a whole regarding how to even live upon God’s planet! One has not considered the strange fire which Nadab and Abihu offered in a previous time and neither also exactly what this was nor the given consequences which transpired yet are they not spoken about! Furthermore Covenant agreements were made and then broken! These were even tied in oaths as well as the blood of mankind first and foremost! cont:"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago