Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
I would add these decisions sometimes seemed harsh or a little unorthodox or threatening but the overall picture is the very fact these were all encompassing rules of guidance which considered God and His kingdom first and then the safety and preservation of mankind as a whole regarding how to even live upon God’s planet! One has not considered the strange fire which Nadab and Abihu offered in a previous time and neither also exactly what this was nor the given consequences which transpired yet are they not spoken about! Furthermore Covenant agreements were made and then broken! These were even tied in oaths as well as the blood of mankind first and foremost! cont:"
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago