Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
To all and everybody, It’s not within my powers to stop the very judgment of God but He has blessed me with a somewhat gifted understanding! Not one of you has even considered just why all this is coming upon them yet it was spoken about eons ago before this time and even gave the reasons why. I have been constantly writing and offering one the solution for God had wished everyone to follow His decisions rather than mankind towards taking it upon themselves to change everything! cont:
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago