Guess who you should be listening to? The blessings of the LORD be upon you, Jan R. Hershberger
If you want an answer I shall give you one concerning Global Warming! The instructions given from God to Moses were to leave the fruit and nut producing trees alone for they sustain the animals and help the entire forest. One comes in today destroys natural habitat, plants grass along with pine trees, and builds golf courses among other detriments The forestry, animals and flora is ones lifeblood, what will you do when it's all gone? One should consider days bygone and how lush the areas were and now look at them? Even in Africa the animals must trek thousands of miles just to survive but it wasn't so before! Irregardless what anyone tells another the events I speak of were carefully kept by ones forefathers first and foremost!

Tree of Life

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 26, 2012 5:32 PM
It fits more than one will ever know even as one was given either the tree of knowledge or the tree of life!

Tree of Life

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 5:41 AM
You have no inkling concerning the tree of life for it is your life blood therefore I shall finish the answer. The tree of life represents caring for this planet, animals, forestry, and flora to your benefit and the tree of knowledge is reshaping your world with pretty extravagant cellphones and E.T.C. resulting in carelessly using up all ones resources to make a long story short! The blessings of the LORD be upon you. Jan R, Hershberger

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:42 AM
Jan R, Hershberger

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:40 AM
You also sell the poor for a pair of shoes using your ways. Tell me did Paul Revere ride up and down the streets asking for payment before he relayed any news? The Pharaoh, king of Egypt, doth reign again in his ways! The blessings of the LORD be upon you,

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:39 AM
Yes there is none of understanding today! I have spoken unto you before: The only way to even be considered before the God of our forefathers is to come down off your high horse and apply the knowledge given from Jonah of Nineveh! You are as stiff necked as ones fathers were and none: no not one nor a million and one shall stand in the day of the LORD Gods wrath. In times before the prophets did just the same as I'm doing now and yet no one listened then as well! If you continue to believe one can do for themselves rather than listen to these already previously spoken words and prior applications then may one have mercy on your souls! Yes even your balances have become unjust and the poor and fatherless are without help.

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:38 AM
21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about , even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware . 22 Moses therefore wrote this song the same day, and taught it the children of Israel.

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:38 AM
: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel. 20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat ; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.

The Gospel Revised by Caesar

Jan626 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 4:36 AM
There is none of you who truly understands the true applications regarding Presumptuousness nor exactly what the God of our forefathers requires. This God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Noah, and Job to name a few! You were once given righteous and just laws right from God Himself! Laws you felt were to extreme so you decided to personally change them! You have also broken the covenants made before God as well and now you wonder why all this is happening! Here is your song that was recorded long ago to testify against one today! Deuteronomy 31: 19 Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel. (continued)
Apply this thinking to everything of today and you get confusion! As I have spoken before there can be only one correct answer! Applied Wisdom over any knowledge!