Hopefully the people in my home state have more sense than the people in my adopted state.
Obama has to be bummed. After all this crisis has now cut into his tee time!!!!!!

Saving California One Republican At A Time

Jan613 Wrote: Sep 29, 2014 10:43 AM
As a fellow Santa Cruzan, I must say I totally agree. With the humanist, left wing university prof. and students voting, conservatism will be a long and uphill battle though.

Scrap Labor Day for 9/11 Day

Jan613 Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 12:40 PM
I have only worked one job in my life that had a Union. Worst experience in the world. The Union had a big meeting and told the employees a sob story about how they needed us to forfeit our vacation hours we had earned so they could fight for higher wages, benefits blah, blah. We had open discussion and several of us tried to warn the others of what a scam it was. Sadly the union reps were more convincing and we lost. Ironically I was at that job for over 10 yrs and when I left the pay was about 2.00 more than when I started. Unions, biggest joke in the world.
Thank you Reginald. Some on here needed a history lesson.
News Flash; The American Revolution was fought due to multiple acts passed by the British Government that heaped taxes on the Colonies but refused to allow those same colonies to be represented in England. It had absolutely nothing to do with gaining relief from dictates of religion imposed by colonial powers. Had it been for those reasons the soldiers that fought in that War would have been fighting not only England but their own Colonial governments that were attempting to be set up. That would have defeated the colonies before this country even had a chance to get formed!

GUILTY: For Just Being Christian

Jan613 Wrote: Jul 20, 2014 1:46 PM
Small enough to stay out of the lives of the population, small enough to stop telling me how big my coke can be, or what my kids(if I had any in school) have to eat at school, small enough to let me figure out my own healthcare, small enough to not force a business to provide for abortion inducing drugs, small enough to let the states run their states within their own borders and stop making laws that take away State rights. Is that small enough for you?

GUILTY: For Just Being Christian

Jan613 Wrote: Jul 20, 2014 1:42 PM
Sadly we have an Administration that appears to believe that the Constitution is only a piece of paper!

Nanny State Targets Grocery Stores

Jan613 Wrote: Jul 19, 2014 5:30 PM
Or a nut!!!!! Sorry couldn't pass that up, being from CA and all!!!!!

Connecticut Gun Company Turns to Texas

Jan613 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 10:24 AM
And so Connuticut is full of conNUTicuts!