Cool, calm and collected like the affable Clark Kent, Romney prevailed with smiles a plan (create jobs, reduce debt, reform tax code and entitlements) and tried to actually answer voters’ questions erstwhile...
In response to:
correction: defend us
Are we there yet? This was the question I asked myself 30 minutes into the second 90 minute presidential debate between Mitt Romney and President Obama. After getting shellacked badly in the first debate, Obama seemed to forget to take his happy pills the second time around and thought assuming the role of the angry, robot would make him the winner in the second debate. Well it didn’t!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago