Cool, calm and collected like the affable Clark Kent, Romney prevailed with smiles a plan (create jobs, reduce debt, reform tax code and entitlements) and tried to actually answer voters’ questions erstwhile...
In response to:
correction: defend us
Are we there yet? This was the question I asked myself 30 minutes into the second 90 minute presidential debate between Mitt Romney and President Obama. After getting shellacked badly in the first debate, Obama seemed to forget to take his happy pills the second time around and thought assuming the role of the angry, robot would make him the winner in the second debate. Well it didn’t!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago