Crazy right winger Juan Williams was on Fox News' Happening Now yesterday to talk about his most recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where he argues a discussion on race should be a major component of the gun control debate. Williams, who favors an assault weapons ban, high capacity magazine ban and universal background checks, believes the real major problem of gun violence in the black community is too often ignored, calling it an "astonishing" omission. Williams also argues the only real solution to this type of violence and to change the gangster culture is to rebuild the...
In response to:
500 years. discovered in 1492, freed in 1865....that only 373 years. Slavery still exists in Africa today. No one alive in the US was vever a slave or a slave holder.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago