"As I’ve been working on immigration reform legislation" should have been accurately stated as "I have been working on amnesty for up to 33 million illegal aliens that would cost taxpayers $6.3 trillion over 50 years". Marco Rubio WAS a rising star of the conservative movement. I think his star is fading fast and I'm not certain he can reverse the damage no matter what he does. It is hard to understand why an apparently intelligent conservative could make a career killing decision like this. I donated $1000 to his Florida campaign but will no longer support him financially. I suggest that all conservatives do the same until he abandons the amnesty folly and reassures us that he has come to his senses.
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago