"As I’ve been working on immigration reform legislation" should have been accurately stated as "I have been working on amnesty for up to 33 million illegal aliens that would cost taxpayers $6.3 trillion over 50 years". Marco Rubio WAS a rising star of the conservative movement. I think his star is fading fast and I'm not certain he can reverse the damage no matter what he does. It is hard to understand why an apparently intelligent conservative could make a career killing decision like this. I donated $1000 to his Florida campaign but will no longer support him financially. I suggest that all conservatives do the same until he abandons the amnesty folly and reassures us that he has come to his senses.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago