"As I’ve been working on immigration reform legislation" should have been accurately stated as "I have been working on amnesty for up to 33 million illegal aliens that would cost taxpayers $6.3 trillion over 50 years". Marco Rubio WAS a rising star of the conservative movement. I think his star is fading fast and I'm not certain he can reverse the damage no matter what he does. It is hard to understand why an apparently intelligent conservative could make a career killing decision like this. I donated $1000 to his Florida campaign but will no longer support him financially. I suggest that all conservatives do the same until he abandons the amnesty folly and reassures us that he has come to his senses.
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago