The New York Times has a good infographic on the repercussions of potential opinions. The Prop 8...
Why the hell is government involved in this to start with. Mark my words there will be a price to pay for the new "rights" the gay community is demanding. Separate State and Marriage.
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments about the constitutionality of Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that banned gay marriage in the state. On Wednesday, SCOTUS will hear arguments on the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, the Clinton-era law that barred same-sex couples from receiving federal benefits even in the case of legal state marriages. The Court's opinions on these cases, which will come down in June at the latest, will be landmark decisions no matter the outcome.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago