The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Sad but true.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 5 hours ago