The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
No need to wish. If he continues on the current path, it is coming.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago