I would ask, what did we do before the 1940's and the introduction of the employer provided health insurance? I sure don't know all the answers obviously. Who does? See my previous comments for some suggestions. What we have now is a mess and ObamaCare will only be worse I fear! Perhaps a free market growing economy with more folks working and able to pay their doctors directly for the more mundane illnesses and carry catastrophic coverage. Let's try something in that direction. Keep the Government out of it as much as possible.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago