I would ask, what did we do before the 1940's and the introduction of the employer provided health insurance? I sure don't know all the answers obviously. Who does? See my previous comments for some suggestions. What we have now is a mess and ObamaCare will only be worse I fear! Perhaps a free market growing economy with more folks working and able to pay their doctors directly for the more mundane illnesses and carry catastrophic coverage. Let's try something in that direction. Keep the Government out of it as much as possible.
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 33 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago