I would ask, what did we do before the 1940's and the introduction of the employer provided health insurance? I sure don't know all the answers obviously. Who does? See my previous comments for some suggestions. What we have now is a mess and ObamaCare will only be worse I fear! Perhaps a free market growing economy with more folks working and able to pay their doctors directly for the more mundane illnesses and carry catastrophic coverage. Let's try something in that direction. Keep the Government out of it as much as possible.
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago