Gentlemen, I'm not completely opposed to having insurance companies involved in the medical industry. I belive the emphisis could be more toward catastophic coverage, competative insurance across state lines and the ability to select the coverage one needs. My comment about the cost of insurance in the medical field was referring to the total cost of insurance company involvement, not their profit margins. Of course, having politicians, bureaucrats and governments at any level will only increase cost and reduce choices by individuals people. I really enjoy this discussion and your thoughts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago