Gentlemen, I'm not completely opposed to having insurance companies involved in the medical industry. I belive the emphisis could be more toward catastophic coverage, competative insurance across state lines and the ability to select the coverage one needs. My comment about the cost of insurance in the medical field was referring to the total cost of insurance company involvement, not their profit margins. Of course, having politicians, bureaucrats and governments at any level will only increase cost and reduce choices by individuals people. I really enjoy this discussion and your thoughts.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014