Gentlemen, I'm not completely opposed to having insurance companies involved in the medical industry. I belive the emphisis could be more toward catastophic coverage, competative insurance across state lines and the ability to select the coverage one needs. My comment about the cost of insurance in the medical field was referring to the total cost of insurance company involvement, not their profit margins. Of course, having politicians, bureaucrats and governments at any level will only increase cost and reduce choices by individuals people. I really enjoy this discussion and your thoughts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago