Gentlemen, I'm not completely opposed to having insurance companies involved in the medical industry. I belive the emphisis could be more toward catastophic coverage, competative insurance across state lines and the ability to select the coverage one needs. My comment about the cost of insurance in the medical field was referring to the total cost of insurance company involvement, not their profit margins. Of course, having politicians, bureaucrats and governments at any level will only increase cost and reduce choices by individuals people. I really enjoy this discussion and your thoughts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago