Does anyone believe insurance companies exist to make medical services more available for a lower price or do they primarily exist to make a profit for their stockholders. I have nothing against any business being profitable. In fact they won't stay in business if they aren't profitable. So the answer in the business of providing medical care is to eliminate that cost of the middle man; in this case the insurance companies. The cost of medical care would drop enormously!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago