Does anyone believe insurance companies exist to make medical services more available for a lower price or do they primarily exist to make a profit for their stockholders. I have nothing against any business being profitable. In fact they won't stay in business if they aren't profitable. So the answer in the business of providing medical care is to eliminate that cost of the middle man; in this case the insurance companies. The cost of medical care would drop enormously!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014