Does anyone believe insurance companies exist to make medical services more available for a lower price or do they primarily exist to make a profit for their stockholders. I have nothing against any business being profitable. In fact they won't stay in business if they aren't profitable. So the answer in the business of providing medical care is to eliminate that cost of the middle man; in this case the insurance companies. The cost of medical care would drop enormously!
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 3 hours ago