One must read US history to understand that the definition of such words as "liberal", "democrat", etc. have changed over time. Heck, in my short lifetime ( 75 years ) the meaning of many words have changed. "Gay" once meant some thing different than what is assumed today. Also "gross" meant meant 144 of something, now it means something altogether different. While Tom Jefferson wasn't perfect, he was far better "Liberal Democrat" than the current crop of "Democrats" At least that's my opinion, to which I'm entitled!!
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago