One must read US history to understand that the definition of such words as "liberal", "democrat", etc. have changed over time. Heck, in my short lifetime ( 75 years ) the meaning of many words have changed. "Gay" once meant some thing different than what is assumed today. Also "gross" meant meant 144 of something, now it means something altogether different. While Tom Jefferson wasn't perfect, he was far better "Liberal Democrat" than the current crop of "Democrats" At least that's my opinion, to which I'm entitled!!
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago