One must read US history to understand that the definition of such words as "liberal", "democrat", etc. have changed over time. Heck, in my short lifetime ( 75 years ) the meaning of many words have changed. "Gay" once meant some thing different than what is assumed today. Also "gross" meant meant 144 of something, now it means something altogether different. While Tom Jefferson wasn't perfect, he was far better "Liberal Democrat" than the current crop of "Democrats" At least that's my opinion, to which I'm entitled!!
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago