El32, I like this idea. Don't know how effective it would be but worth a try. In the early Tea Party days here in Georgia ( just south of Atlanta ) we did just that - stand on the side of the road with our signs and flags, and our strapped on weapons. ( That's legal here!) We did obtain permits, which souldn't be required. Too bad somebody with a public image such as Glenn Beck, Rush or Herman Cain don't push this for some day in July or August before the kids go back to school. Whole familys should be involved.
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 4 hours ago