In response to:
The problem is that liberals speak in terms only of absolute relativity...They can't find any "common point of reference" to make a stand, so reality itself becomes relative. Since they have no point of reference, they're dangerous because they feel they can attack from ANY direction. They don't response to truth or facts because that's what sane people rely upon for a point of reference common to ALL people-The fact that we are all human beings seems to get lost for them & they believe themselves to be superior...ELITE among themselves. If you engage a liberal in conversation, MAKE THEM stick to a common point of reference before you continue the discussion...If they refuse, then they are rejecting the real world & should be committed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago