In response to:
The problem is that liberals speak in terms only of absolute relativity...They can't find any "common point of reference" to make a stand, so reality itself becomes relative. Since they have no point of reference, they're dangerous because they feel they can attack from ANY direction. They don't response to truth or facts because that's what sane people rely upon for a point of reference common to ALL people-The fact that we are all human beings seems to get lost for them & they believe themselves to be superior...ELITE among themselves. If you engage a liberal in conversation, MAKE THEM stick to a common point of reference before you continue the discussion...If they refuse, then they are rejecting the real world & should be committed.
- Obama to force businesses to pay more employees overtime Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago