With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
Actually, during the tail end of the Clinton years, a recession began. You could say that Bush "inherited" Clintons mess. As for the surpluss, this is a slight of hand. Clinton simply shifted funds around. Also.. the national debt GREW all 8 years while Clinton was in office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago