With a newspaper poll showing the race in Ohio tied at 49 percent over the weekend and a new Rasmussen poll out today that shows Romney up 50-48 among likely voters, momentum in the Buckeye State is on Romney’s side. But as Ohio’s State Director Scott Jennings explains in a memo, momentum for Romney is being seen in more than just the polls, extending to grassroots voter contact, newspaper endorsements, events and early-voting statistics as well. The state of the race in Ohio is now a dead heat, “with Romney tracking toward victory on Election Day,” according...
Actually, during the tail end of the Clinton years, a recession began. You could say that Bush "inherited" Clintons mess. As for the surpluss, this is a slight of hand. Clinton simply shifted funds around. Also.. the national debt GREW all 8 years while Clinton was in office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago