Whether or not Obamacare (aka ACA, etc) "succeeds" depends on what it was crafted to accomplish. Since Act titles today rarely, if ever, are honest portrayals of the contents, we can be relatively sure that make healthcare affordable is not included. US Congressional history also shows that we are loathe to actually repeal; preferring to "fix" with more, often conflicting law. On another hand, if it was crafted as a venue toward government-paid (and ultimately provided) healthcare, anything short of full repeal will do nothing to stop it. Attempts to "fix" - especially by our liberal-enabling GOP (yeah, guys, it hurts, but that's all you've done for 50+ years) - will only, at best, postpone the event a couple of years. If you think it is expensive now - and it already is - wait until it is "free" (a la MedicAid)and our electeds start using increased health benefits to buy votes.
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 24 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago