Progressive principles rely exclusively on the direction of the wind - and how they feel about it. Thus, they can support AND renounce all sides of an issue simultaneously and insubstantially while taking credit for the success of others, without the responsibility of their own failures.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 24 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago