"Do not make promises you can't keep" includes a little clause that a man cannot make promises that obligate another. Partly because a man does not have that right - without express consent - but mostly that making a promise that depends on someone else's decisions is rather stupid. Making the promises of O-care that depended acquiescence of the hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and thousands of insurance companies - all with the right to simply 'do something else with their lives' can only happen when the one making the promise is ignorant of the truth of his power. In America, you can say "no" to the President's whim and he does not understand that.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago