In response to:
Governmental (public, municipal, etc - and "public" union) bodies ALWAYS hold hostage whatever it believes the People are most willing to pay the ransom for. If they can't do that, they change names and definitions (see: SS, gas, MediCare taxes, etc) so People think them anything but a tax increase for everyone that goes into the same budget pool. This way, it seems so small and probably no big deal, that likely affects someone else . . .
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago