In response to:
Americans who understand what a government "shutdown" is, aren't particularly concerned about having one. The effects barely exist for most, until months pass, while those ever closer to the government are more affected, until those actually involved feel some pain. Excepting, of course, the hypocrites "in charge" who generally except themselves - and those exceptions from "the People" who believe themselves so far above that they will treat this as a game. One good thing about today's "interesting times" is that more folk are educating themselves and beginning to think because of it.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago