In response to:
Americans who understand what a government "shutdown" is, aren't particularly concerned about having one. The effects barely exist for most, until months pass, while those ever closer to the government are more affected, until those actually involved feel some pain. Excepting, of course, the hypocrites "in charge" who generally except themselves - and those exceptions from "the People" who believe themselves so far above that they will treat this as a game. One good thing about today's "interesting times" is that more folk are educating themselves and beginning to think because of it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014