He seems to be quite flexible when it comes to policies that benefit our enemies but inflexible when it comes to helping America's economy. All the coal that he refuses to let us consume is sold to our competitors like China and India for them to benefit from. When they burn coal the wind carries their pollution here so how does that help us environmentally? It only hurts our pocketbooks instead and keeps us on the road to becoming a banana republic.
President Obama made headlines during his visit to Seoul, South Korea—though not for his public policy statements, rather for his private comments, unintentionally broadcast, in conversation with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev. Believing he will be reelected, President Obama addressed dealing with “controversial issues”: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
The comment was made specifically about missile defense. But there are many other “controversial issues” plaguing his presidency about which he is likely to feel that he has “more flexibility” when he no longer has a pending campaign keeping the lid on his...
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago