No. Because at the end...
Common sense will tell you it's about personal choice and not genetic. Any species that was exclusively homosexual would be extinct within one generation. Homosexuals want to be a protected class of citizens based on behavior just like those who are protected by race, gender, ethnicity or religion. The problem is it is a deviant kind of behavior just like incest, pedophilia, bestiality or polygamy. For this kind of behavior to become to become so prominent in society undermines the foundations of a healthy society. If we continue to acquiesce to the gay activists it will do irreperable harm to our individual liberties.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago