No. Because at the end...
Common sense will tell you it's about personal choice and not genetic. Any species that was exclusively homosexual would be extinct within one generation. Homosexuals want to be a protected class of citizens based on behavior just like those who are protected by race, gender, ethnicity or religion. The problem is it is a deviant kind of behavior just like incest, pedophilia, bestiality or polygamy. For this kind of behavior to become to become so prominent in society undermines the foundations of a healthy society. If we continue to acquiesce to the gay activists it will do irreperable harm to our individual liberties.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago