No. Because at the end...
Common sense will tell you it's about personal choice and not genetic. Any species that was exclusively homosexual would be extinct within one generation. Homosexuals want to be a protected class of citizens based on behavior just like those who are protected by race, gender, ethnicity or religion. The problem is it is a deviant kind of behavior just like incest, pedophilia, bestiality or polygamy. For this kind of behavior to become to become so prominent in society undermines the foundations of a healthy society. If we continue to acquiesce to the gay activists it will do irreperable harm to our individual liberties.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago