In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
If per say they ever got these areas, what would they do with them. Prime example is that the Mexicans have lived beside us for over 3 hundred years and have learned what about running a country or being productive? It is the same old _hit hole it has always been in Mexico and most of South America for that matter. So if you let them run anything here, they will ruin it just like they have in the old country. So then, where will they go. These so called Mexicans without borders backed by the Tan Klan, La Raza.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago