Dear Brittany, You are very fortunate to have been born in an era before Barack Obama's presidency. Today, with the help and encouragement of the Federal Government, your mother would might been counseled into having an abortion if she had gone to Planned Parenthood for help because you were not considered "normal". I thank God you were born at that time. Sadly, there are many other "might have been Brittanys" who never reached their full term and wound up in a stainless steel pan in an abortion clinic. And the thought of that makes me very sad.
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 22 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago