Dear Brittany, You are very fortunate to have been born in an era before Barack Obama's presidency. Today, with the help and encouragement of the Federal Government, your mother would might been counseled into having an abortion if she had gone to Planned Parenthood for help because you were not considered "normal". I thank God you were born at that time. Sadly, there are many other "might have been Brittanys" who never reached their full term and wound up in a stainless steel pan in an abortion clinic. And the thought of that makes me very sad.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago