Old and busted: "Change." New hotness: "Forward."
Has Team Obama settled upon a new campaign slogan for 2012? They're definitely trying it on for size (you know, now that the campaign is "officially" on and everything), exploring whether it could be a concise enough call-to-arms to replace ol' hopenchange with a 7-minute web video they premiered this morning. Let the turn-it-on-it's-head Twitter memes begin:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 9 hours ago