Old and busted: "Change." New hotness: "Forward."
Has Team Obama settled upon a new campaign slogan for 2012? They're definitely trying it on for size (you know, now that the campaign is "officially" on and everything), exploring whether it could be a concise enough call-to-arms to replace ol' hopenchange with a 7-minute web video they premiered this morning. Let the turn-it-on-it's-head Twitter memes begin:
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 34 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago