The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
That was a fleecing, cut and dry. Sheldon Adelson should have took Sarah Silverman up on her offer and gave that $100 million to Obama. At least he would have had a little fun with her instead of this disappointment. Turd Blossom really stunk this one up. Anyone that gives him anymore money is a fool.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 12 hours ago