The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
That was a fleecing, cut and dry. Sheldon Adelson should have took Sarah Silverman up on her offer and gave that $100 million to Obama. At least he would have had a little fun with her instead of this disappointment. Turd Blossom really stunk this one up. Anyone that gives him anymore money is a fool.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 18 mins ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago