Last year, they produced this parody about Grandma’s Christmas visit to Gitmo.
Now we see what happens when Santa tries to slip past the Transportation Security Administration.
And if you’ve ever been curious about what a “hooha” is, here are two additional TSA Christmas videos.
P.S. If you’re in the mood for some more holiday humor, we have a couple of videos from Larry the Cable Guy, one featuring slightly modified Christmas carols and the other telling the
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago