Over half of voting Americans are pleased to see Barack Obama continue for a second term while just under 50% are wondering how voters could reelect him after such a dismal record of broken promises. As believers, we ask--Is God guiding us, punishing us, or reminding us again of what truly counts in the Kingdom of God. After all, at this time of the year, when we celebrate the birth of Christ when God chose to lower himself into our playpen that by His grace we might join the family of God, we wonder what God is doing to this country...
There are all sorts of issues with our Christian faith as it has grown these last couple of thousand years. Taking pagan practices and worship practices and absorbing them-adopting them to help include and incorporate those believers into the church, is what has been done. The whole value of Christianity is in the moral guidance that we should love our neighbors as we love ourselves, and render unto Caeser what is his. So I guess that means that Caeser is soon to be named Barack. And the rendering is going to get bountiful thanks to his plans. Oh boy. Life in America is getting interesting. Happy New Year!!!!!!!
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago