In politics there’s often the right reason people do things, and then there is the real reason they do things. Sure, the Republican Party establishment that funds the Obama Regime’s unconstitutional schemes (including Obamacare), and mostly sits on its hands while our freedoms and liberties are being lost, will sanctimoniously tell us Akin has to go because he could cost Republicans control of the...
Simple answer-Steve is correct and I agree with him.
Contrary to what you’ve heard from the liberal media and the Republican Party establishment, which are becoming virtually indistinguishable these days if you ask me, the Todd Akin saga isn’t about his much-maligned mangled comments.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago